Friday, May 12, 2006

They steal from the rich to give for the poor


I found out that there is a group in Hamburg that robs high class restaurants. What they steal is not money, but expensive food and drinks. They then distribute these articles to the poor of Hamburg.

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/05/09/superhero_anarchists.html

http://www.plateoftheday.com/224/


I think this is great. It's a good way to show deciders that they should do something. The rift between the poor and rich is widening, and something should be done. While trying to accumulate as much money as possible corporations and countries have forgotten the poor.

Those who actually read this. Think about it. If you are wealthy, then do you actually need all that money? Are you happy? Does it do any good to you? I can't know, because I never had much money.
For those who are living their lives just to gain more wealth...Get a nice hobby, lover...

Get a real life.

4 Comments:

Blogger The same gal from the Bronx said...

I stole mell's panties and gave them to my classie, cos they are poor, aren't i good?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Quotta said...

Yes you did the right thing.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Simon said...

Hey thanks for mentioning my blog. Funny story isn't it? I wish I could get my hands on some of that Kobe beef.

FYI - the link back to my posting is http://www.plateoftheday.com/224/

Thanks!
-Simon

6:51 AM  
Blogger Quotta said...

I'm sorry Simon. It should be fixed by now.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home